Translate

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fort Bragg Day 4

Olivia and I as far north as possible

The stairs from the the beach

Robin heading for the ocean
Quiet, foggy day at the beach today.  Actually the sun was out this morning for about 45 minutes, during which time I got dressed and went down to the beach to attempt some "sun" pictures.  That didn't last long, but Olivia and I did get some useful exercise in, as we walked as far north as we could before running into a cliff.




The wonderful coast

Trudy working hard

Mural in Fort Bragg

Maggie hard at work



Otherwise, quilted, went into Fort Bragg to get some material for "hollow squares" for my one block wonder, and quilted some more.  It was my turn to cook tonight, so I made butter chicken, aloo gobi (potatoes and cauliflower), basmati rice and salad.  Not many leftovers.  More quilting after supper.
See the hollow cubes?

1 comment: