Translate

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tahoe Day 2

Turns out the location of the house we are quilting in is really located in Meyers...still beautiful, but no bears so far this year.
Dark glasses with eyebrows
Woke up this morning with a weepy eye and extreme sensitivity to light, so bad I asked Shirley M to take me to Urgent Care.  After filling out forms I found out I have iritis in my left eye. Urgent Care doc sent me a Optometrist (more medical forms!) who did confirm the diagnosis and gave me steroid drops for my eye.  What a difference.  No more sensitivity to light, and my eye stopped weeping so much.  All this took about two hours, after which we went to quilt shops in South Lake Tahoe and over in Nevada.


Cathy's pumpkin





After getting back to the house I pieced all afternoon, ate great chili for supper with some good wine , and had a great time talking.


Shirley curing her cold
A nice wine

No comments:

Post a Comment