Translate

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Morocco 2019 Day 9


Tile work at the entrance to the Ensemble
Moroccan pottery
A miracle, a free day.  Was offered the option of going to a dye works and an antique shop area and declined both.  Instead, after breakfast I took a taxi from the hotel to the Ensemble Artisinal Marrakech where literally all handicrafts of offered.  In fact, this is the location of the carpet weaving and tile from a couple of days ago.  There I finally bought the pottery I wanted, as well as some other souvenirs.  After taking the taxi back to the hotel I walked down the street in front of the hotel.  Lots of places offering little knick knacks.  Now I'm sure my suitcase is overweight!

Stonework at the Ensemble









Had a farewell dinner, for some people are not going on the Casablanca with us.  Now to pack up for an 8 o'clock bus ride to Casablanca.




Street decoration, Moroccan flag
 

No comments:

Post a Comment