Translate

Friday, January 16, 2015

Singapore Day 9

Day at sea today, also laundry day. I am getting tired of the same clothes, but since no one else but Tanis knows, all is good. I wanted to save room in my suitcase, spending my kids' inheritance buying batik in Bali, also spices for Surani and Holly. Sorry kids, you are on your own. ;-)

Didn't do much today, after the laundry, played Trivia, but didn't win, appliqued a little, went to a crafts class for origami, more Trivia. Smooth sea today, very pretty, but there is stuff floating in the sea, and no land in sight. Asia is going to have to start doing something with its garbage other than just throwing in down on the ground or in the ocean.


Bali tomorrow and the day after. Looking forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying reading all your stories! Wish I was batik shopping with you in Bali. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries about the inheritance- just bring the spices please. I'm interested to taste the difference between Safeway and fresh.

    ReplyDelete