Translate

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 8--Metrotown to the Beach





A map of the three layers
of Metrotown Mall
Started off by going to Metrotown Mall in Burnaby,  a huge place.  Three stories, too much mall for me.  Simer and Sienna went looking for boots and anything else they could find.  I walked around for an hour and then met up with them.  We then left for the beach on a beautiful day, 70's with a light breeze.

Spanish Banks
The beach was crowded, but very nice.  We had fish and chips after parking...a trick in itself.  With my parking mojo I found a place not 300 ft from the fish place, and in the shade.
The second sticker is pretty good too.
We went home where JJ and Devin Robbie, his son, had come for a visit.  On the way home we saw this bumper sticker which I really like.  Think about it.




Devin Robbie and JJ
Like Robbie's son Jarron, Robbie has grown so much in the last year.  I have forgotten how fast kids grow.  I enjoyed seeing them.
Sienna getting a facial from Amar
















No comments:

Post a Comment