Translate

Saturday, June 7, 2014

England and Ireland---Day 2

Rhododendron in Jiti's garden
Woke up to thunder this morning,  a typical English day.  Guess I didn't bring enough sunshine with me.  It did clear up this afternoon and was quite sunny and pleasant.

         





The Hyare House, Woodside



I went shopping at Tesco with Moni today, strictly groceries.  Prices are a little higher, but not terribly dear.  We then drove around Ascot and looked at the race track.  The big races are held in two weeks, too bad to miss them, but traffic is supposed to be terrible then.  I am pretty much recovered from jet lag, but did take a small nap this afternoon.

Aanya Hyare





Nim and Bira
Drove to Islip, about 25 miles away this evening to see Holly's brother and sister-in-law.  While we were there Momma and Pappa Uppal came back from visiting and were very surprised to see me there.

and daughters

No comments:

Post a Comment