Translate

Monday, April 7, 2014

Day 1---Back to Fort Bragg

My goodness has it been a long time since I blogged.  Much has happened since last October:  Surani moved to her new home, Parm has a new job, Rob moved to Oakland, Serena's about to graduate from high school, and I am finally serious about moving to Santa Rosa, but enough of this.

What the road looks like on map
I am in Fort Bragg again at the same lovely house, Serendipity, that I was at in October, but with a different group of ladies.  I am working on quilts for my cousin Barbara and her husband Bernie for starters.  Time will tell how many other things I get done.  I will keep you posted as the week progress...and just think, at this time next week I will be in Fort Lauderdale about to embark on a two week cruise.
Road through the redwoods to Ft. Bragg


Cathy trimming "titties" usually called dog ears

Silly Shirley, she thought I wouldn't take the picture

Some serious sewing here


And Kathy hiding

No comments:

Post a Comment