Translate

Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 8 --- Costa Rica

Day 8- Costa Rica

Lazy day for me, busy day for Pam. Since I had done all the tours available, I stayed on the ship, mostly, while Pam went on an 8 ½ hour tour of Costa Rica, including a coffee plantation, botanic garden, rain forest and typical Tico lunch. I walked to the end of the pier and looked at all the vendors with their crafts. Bought a birthday present for my daughter, Holly, (birthday tomorrow) and then walked back to the ship. Hot, hot, hot. Like I said, quiet day.

Deb had a trivia contest tonight which proved to all of us how much we don't know, which is a lot. My team won second prize, a packet of thread, which I think will come in handy when I finally get my Melinda Bula hibiscus done.


Day at sea tomorrow, so another class. Again, for me, free motion quilting. Ship's clocks change an hour ahead tomorrow morning, third time change in four days. Back and forth!

No comments:

Post a Comment