Translate

Monday, April 28, 2014

Day 15---Photoshop Elements

Very bouncy last night and today as we head north to San Diego, very chilly too, with a north wind that made walking on the deck downright uncomfortable. I had a class, so wasn't on the outside so much.

Photoshop was an excellent class, many thanks to the teacher, Greg Case. I learned a lot of things which will make my pictures even better. Can hardly wait til I get home and play with the program.

Last dinner tonight was bittersweet, and we had our last get together as the quilter's group. Show and tell of projects done during the cruise. Block contest winners announced, and I won 2nd place :-)...and to make it even better, I won the drawing and got half the blocks to make a quilt. Sixteen 10½” blocks, plus a label made by the lady who runs the “Road to California” Quilt Show, so I'm all set to give it a try.

All packed now except for carry on things, got our boarding passes on Southwest all checked, so we're ready for a bouncy night, and then into San Diego for the flight home tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment