Translate

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day 3---Fort Bragg fog

Hash browns
and Chili Cheese Egg Casserole
Sorry for the late post, but I was too frazzled to post yesterday. A little more sun today, but the fog certainly made its presence felt. Cathy and I made breakfast today, hash browns with kielbasa and chili cheese casserole. Very tasty, if I do say so myself, which I do.





Whale Rock


After some sewing, we went into the Sew'n Sew Quilt Shop again, then back home for a walk on the beach.

The reason the beach is called Sand Dollar






Lucy on the beach


A community meeting re: Susanna's quilt




We all decided to go into town for dinner, and I ended up at Capt'n Flint's for a fish, scallop, prawn fry with cole slaw. Nice for a change, and the view over Noyo harbor was very peaceful. I was frazzled because when I got back to the house I couldn't find my phone! Looked everywhere but couldn't find it, called the restaurant, no phone there. Finally went online and had Google look for it, and it was located at the house where we were...tore everything apart again, not in the house, looked in car, not there. Finally looked alongside the seat of the car, too low to feel with your hand, too high to see if you looked under the seat, and there it was. A huge cheer from everyone, and a huge sigh of relief from me.   

Suzanne, Nancy and Shirley M---Selfie at the beach

View of Noyo Harbor






No comments:

Post a Comment